We’re excited to announce the upcoming Machine Learning Conference at Harvard Business School.
Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/hbsmlconf
In the conference, we’ll explore the technology’s impact on health care, finance and other consumer technology companies. Speakers come from Amazon, Google, 23&Me, Path.AI, Spotify, Bridgewater Associates, MIT, and many more.
Attaching the full conference schedule below. Hope to see you there!
Health Care Speakers:
- Robert Gentleman // 23&Me
- Jen Kerner // Path.AI
- Alina Gatowski // Boston Children’s Hospital
- Panel Discussion: How can we collect novel biomarkers to impact disease prevention?
- Mikey Shulman // Kensho
- Rudina Seseri // Glasswing Ventures
- Paulo Marques // Feedzai
- Panel Discussion: How are investment decisions changing with improved analytics?
Big Tech Speakers:
- Spyros Matsoukas // Amazon
- Sara Robinson // Google
- James McInerney // Spotify
- Panel Discussion: What responsibilities do tech companies have to the broader development ecosystem?
AI Ethics Keynote: Max Tegmark // The Future of Humanity Institute